Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I will rise! I will break this! I will rise! I will break this down...One of my favorite bands has this as lyrics to one of their songs. It reminds me that I will rise again. I will soar. I will break free of all that holds me down. I will become a new being. New flesh. New life. New body. New mind, body and spirit. How amazing is that! God loves me. God sent His son. God knew that through all the thorns, sticky points, prickers, blood sucking leaches, and tortuous days that we walk through in this valley...that we can fear no evil for He is with us. He will bring us to a point of breaking, and we will rise victorious over our situations, over the earth, over those vile souls that try and drag us through the mud...
but there is a catch.
We must look to Him.He will not push us. He will not force us. He is not the puppet master. He is merely standing, tears in His eyes, awaiting our slow motion run through life's hurdles into His waiting arms. Where he will whisper the words, "my child" "my beloved" my precious one" welcome home. Be the prodigal if you must in this life, but know that I am waiting here for you. To rise Undying to your home that is here, when the time is right... Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment